Health & Safety Policy – Statement of intent
Download and print a copy of this policy – Click here
Etiquette Training U.K. is a Specialist Provider in the field of Conflict Management, Security Industry Qualifications and Licensed Retail Training with specific expertise and competence in the field of Occupational Physical Skill development, construction, analysis, assessment and delivery.
The company recognises that Conflict Management, Security Industry Qualifications and Licensed Retail Training is an occupational activity that many individuals undertake and will take all steps, so far as is reasonably practicable to eliminate or reduce the risk of violence to it’s lowest possible level through physical security measures, safe working practices and competent training provision. The risk assessment process will determine specific appropriate control measures for our training and service delivery, which is a management function.
This is not however a substitute for local and / or specific organisational risk assessment and risk management / control process to determine appropriate local measures, which is the overall responsibility and accountability of the management function of the commissioning agency.
The general principles and aims of Etiquette Training U.K’s Health & Safety Policy are as follows:
- To provide adequate control of the health & safety risks arising from our work and training activities.
- To consult with our employees and learners on matters affecting their health and safety.
- To provide and maintain safe equipment, and safe handling of equipment for employees and learners.
- To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees and learners.
- To provide all employees are competent to do their tasks safely, and to provide them with adequate training.
- To risk assess activities involving learners or employees.
- To prevent accidents and cases of work or training related ill health.
- To maintain a safe and healthy learning and working environment.
- To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
The person responsible for Health & Safety, Health & Safety Policies and their regular reviews at Etiquette Training U.K. is.. Benjamin Churchill.